Saturday, February 28, 2009

Presentation

20 February 2009:
Today, all of us in the class are supposed to make presentation about the project that we all have made. As I remember, my group is the last that make the presentation on that day. We all are given at least five minutes to talk about the project for each person. On my observation, the best presenter today is Hisyam. Hisyam can explain his presentation clearly. He can use the eye contact with his audience well. His confidence I think is high so he can talk without any problems to his audiences. His voice is not very loud but it is enough to make sure all of his audiences can hear what he wants to talk about. His slideshow also nice like movie he did where it is so attractive with the creative designs on the background. The bad presenter I think is me. I think my voice is not loud. The audience cannot hear my voice clearly. But, if I use the microphone I think this problem can be solved. I am also did not make good preparation to this presentation. So, I cannot explain the contents so long and clearly. I am also lack of confidence. That is the big problem I think. So, in the next time I have to gain my confidence so that I can do the presentation better than ever.

No comments: