Thursday, September 18, 2008

What I Have Done to Improve My Presentation Skills..

I have done many things to improve my presentation. About my slides, I have changed it so that it gets so attractive. I put Nadal pictures in the second slide of my slide show. I want all my audiences know who is that I am talking about. I put three main points about Rafael Nadal to be story when presentation which are his biography, his career and his playing style. Before that, I have put the reason why I admire him in third slide. In every slide, I just write simply about what I am going to present so that my slide show did not looks so bad. I also makesure that I write the things that really relevant to the topic. This will help me to present well and can make sure the audiences understand what I explain to them.

No comments: